Sunday 5 July 2015

Divine Manifestation through the Rays of the Sun - Manifestazione Divina attraverso i Raggi del Sole

This is the Light of Our Beloved Sun, photos taken just few minutes ago.
There are Mystical Lights in the Sun: the White, the Lilac and Magenta Orbs.
The last images: the camera was set on semi-automatic functions... it was perfectly focused on the horizon till the moment of the click... like if a presence was in front of the camera.
The photo are taken in a very rapid sequence... in a range of time of very few minutes... maximum 5 minutes... and where are gone the clouds between the second and the third photo? Mystery!

Photo file number DSCF3288

Photo file number DSCF3289

Photo file number DSCF3290

Photo file number DSCF3291

 Photo file number DSCF3292
Photo file number DSCF3293 - Photos taken today near the Sunset time, 5 July 2015 - Vanessa Schlachtaub Bruni ©
More I look at these pictures and more I remain without words... the clouds are vanished in the photo DSCF3290 and... the Sun seems more high on the horizon!  I didn't move myself taking these photos, only I used the zoom.
The only plausible explanation for this is that my existence has moved slightly through the dimensions during the brief time that I took these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and questions... here you are!